Monday 20 July 2015

FREE BOOK FIND: The Book of Prime by Katy Baker

FREE to download TODAY is The Book of Prime (A New Adult Vampire Romance) (Immortals of London 1) by Katy Baker (Click for UK, Australia, Canada or India download).  Why not download a copy before it goes back to full price?




BOOK DESCRIPTION
Immortals of London Book 1
My name is Marney and I am immortal.
I walk the night, hunting rogues and keeping humanity safe. I work alone. I prefer it that way. Anyone who gets close to me ends up dead.
But when a hunt starts to go wrong I’m forced to accept help. And that help comes from a man whose smoky good looks and easy charm turn my world upside down.
There’s only one problem. He’s a vampire.
The sworn enemy of an immortal.

The next two books of Immortals of London, a vampire romance series for adults, are available now:
The Rise of the One
The Rogue Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment