Sunday 5 July 2015

BOOK OF THE DAY: Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers Book 1) by Lili St Germain

by Lili St Germain
(Click for UK, Australia, Canada or India purchase)




BOOK DESCRIPTION
*Please note this book is dark romance and deals with serious themes including rape, violence and murder.*

This story unfolds over seven volumes approx. 25 - 30,000 words each.

My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn’t commit, framed by an enemy within who then stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect.

Including my innocence.

When Dornan Ross framed my father, he set into motion a series of events that could never be undone. My father was murdered by Dornan Ross and his sons when I was fifteen years old.

Before my father died, Dornan and his sons stole my innocence, branded my skin and in doing so, ensured that their lives would be prematurely cut short. That they would suffer.

I’ve just turned twenty-one, and I’m out for blood. I'm out for revenge.

But I didn't expect to fall for Jase, the youngest brother in the club.

I didn't expect that he would turn my world upside down, yank my heart out of my chest and ride away into the sunset with it.

Now, I'm faced with an impossible choice - Jase, or avenging my fathers death?

 
AUTHOR BIO




Lili writes dark, disturbing romance. Her #1 bestselling Gypsy Brothers series was created in a serial format – quick, intense episodes released frequently with some wicked cliffhangers. The Gypsy Brothers series focuses on a morally bankrupt biker gang and the girl who seeks her vengeance upon them. The Cartel series is a prequel trilogy of full-length novels that explores the beginnings of the club, to be released in 2015 by HarperCollins.

Lili quit corporate life to focus on writing and so far is loving every minute of it. Her other loves in life include her gorgeous husband and beautiful daughter, good coffee, Tarantino movies and spending hours on Pinterest.

She loves to read almost as much as she loves to write.


REVIEWS     
5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my gosh!, May 30, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)      
This review is from: Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is my first "dark romance" and I literally read it in a matter of hours. So good and kept me on the edge of my seat.
 
5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating & Engaging! Heartbreaking & Thrilling! Highly Recommended!, June 3, 2015
By 


This review is from: Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers Book 1) (Kindle Edition)      

I loved and enjoyed reading the captivating & engaging, heartbreaking story by the phenomenal Lili St. Germain.

When Juliet was only 15 years old, she is gang raped by Dornan and five of his sons, her mother continues to be hooked on drugs, and her father is killed by Dornan. Her father was the President of the MC Bikers, but upon his death Dornan becomes the President. When Juliet is in the hospital, a policeman, Elliot, sneaks her out of the hospital. Six years later Juliet has a complete makeover and becomes someone else to seek her revenge and kill Dornan and five of his sons. Jase, her ex boyfriend, and the love of her life, is the only son of Dornan, she does not seek to kill.

Read the highly recommended, wonderfully written, exciting story of Juliet's way of surviving rape and the murder of her father. Can't wait to read the sequel!
 

OTHER WORKS

No comments:

Post a Comment