Tuesday 9 December 2014

99 CENT BOOK FIND: Revenge of the Homecoming Queen by Stephanie Hale

Available for JUST 99 CENTS is Revenge of the Homecoming Queen by Stephanie Hale  (Click for UK, Australia, Canada or India download). Why not grab a copy now?



BOOK DESCRIPTION
I, the flawless Aspen Brooks, was born to be Homecoming Queen. I’ve prepped for it like some kids do the SAT. So can someone please tell me why the crown was given to my evil nemesis?


As if that wasn’t bad enough, somebody seems out to get me. Locker vandalism, a slashed tire, and horrendous lipstick graffiti are just a few of the ways someone is trying to get under my blemish-free skin. (And I’m not even going to mention how the biggest geek in school kissed me, and I didn’t hate it.)


But things start getting serious when girls begin disappearing. I can’t be worrying about tiaras or crushing on a geek when the detective on the case is completely clueless. I have to save the day, all while looking fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment