Wednesday 26 November 2014

FREE BOOK FIND: My Husband's Toes by Lori A. O'Connell

FREE to download TODAY is My Husband's Toes: A Memoir  by Lori A. O'Connell (Click for UK, Australia, Canada  or India purchase).  Why not grab a copy now?





BOOK DESCRIPTION
In February of 2012, my husband’s toes began speaking to me. After recovering from the initial shock that body parts could speak, I came to know the toes intimately - their hopes and dreams, their thoughts and fears, their conflicting desires to both transcend their structural limitations and achieve radical acceptance of their lack of autonomy.

I share these historic dialogues at the risk of great ridicule in the hopes that others will come forward and share what I know now to be true – our toes are alive, and they need to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment