Sunday 6 October 2013

FREE BOOK FIND: 7 Reasons Women Don't Have The Relationship They Want So Badly by Dylan Thrasher


FREE to download TODAY is: 7 Reasons Women Don't Have The Relationship They Want So Badly by Dylan Thrasher
(Click here for UK purchase).  Why not grab a copy now?





BOOK DESCRIPTION
This is a book of brutal truth for women, by a man. The main purpose - to help you understand why you may not be in the dream relationship you really want, and instead find yourself stuck with the guys who aren't even close to what you feel you deserve.

I'm Dylan Thrasher, the toughest yet most effective Dating, Love and Relationship Coach out there. I've helped thousands of women (and men) find and create lasting love.  I've been featured in the Boston Globe, Miami Herald, San Francisco Chronicle, Match.com, Shape and many other notable publications. I don't hold back, and I don't give you fluff - I give you my patented dose of CHT (cold, hard truth) that you may or may not be ready to hear. Either way, it will help you.

I have created a short book that will show you, with examples and reasoning mixed in with my own incorrigible sense of humor...

- How your friends have not been helping your cause, and why
- Why the men you have chosen in the past have done what they have
- What the media and other 'experts' have in common, and why it's held you back
- The things you have valued may not be what you should be putting emphasis on
- What it means to be 'too much,' and what it means to be 'too little' in terms of interacting with someone
- The beauty of choice, variety and open mind
- How the past affects your future, and what to do about it

Time and time again, one thing that has remained the constant in my own relationships over the years has been one particular thing I have noticed from the friends of every woman I have been involved with. What is this constant, you may ask? It is their respective unhappiness with their own romantic situations. Now, I would love to say it's because I'm so amazing that of course all my girlfriends of the past just glowed in joy, leading to an easy to tell difference between the relationship satisfaction between them and their friends, but it goes beyond that.

After a while, I realized I would be having the same conversation with so many of them over and over. And it was simply because they were following the same patterns, listening to the same misinformation, making the same mistakes. They would often repeat, 'Oh my god, you should write a book,' 'Wait, is this how men really think and act?' 'See, if someone told me this before, I could have saved myself from so much frustration.'

After going through the same situation enough times, I realized I wanted to help on a larger scale. You have been there, and maybe you're there right now. You have definitely had the friends that speak about it. You know what I'm talking about. The guy is using her for sex casually. Maybe he's too busy in his career or maybe he's in a complicated prior romantic entanglement, to put it nicely. You can call it 'friends with benefits,' you can call it a 'booty call,' you can call it female sexual empowerment - no matter what you call it, the constant is what it is - she is not fulfilled in the relationship.

Maybe she has been with him loyally for years, waiting for the ring that still hasn't shown up yet. He says he just needs a little more time. Maybe she's married, and lonely. Her husband works a lot, and when he's home, well, the romance is just gone. Maybe she's had it with relationships, and she dove headfirst into every other time-suck you can think off, pun intended.
Maybe 'she' is you. You want help, or at least some perspective. Congratulations on picking up the book. Let's go make some changes in your life. For the price of loose change lying around, you can take a big step in improving your life, and finding true, lasting love.

No comments:

Post a Comment